<body>
 photo d080b8b9-2582-4944-a4b0-aa08f3d21325.jpg




The Glutton


Live to eat, laugh and travel.
Inquisitive and enthusiastic.
Values family ties and friendships.
In love with vanilla ice cream.

+ follow | email | instagram | twitter




Instagram








Nuffnang








Recent Posts





Archives







C for Choose (your) Choices Carefully.

written on Thursday, June 13, 2013 @ 11:36 PM ♥



It's funny how when we were all studying, we rant about how we wish we could have a choice in the subjects we take. We want to be given a chance to choose what we like to do.

But when we all come out to work, we rant about how we wish we could go back to school because we can't make up our mind with all the choices out there. We hate that we have to consider our choices carefully on what to do.

Life is full of irony.

I hate to go out of my confort zone. But I know it's only when I do so, then I can push myself to learn and grow. 

I've been too comfortable for way too long.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I printed my favourite quotes out, framed it and put it beside my bed. Whenever I'm feeling emo I'll pick it up then read it through, and it always makes me feel better after that.

:)


Labels: ,



0 comment[s] | back to top






Life is short.
Just eat.