<body>
 photo d080b8b9-2582-4944-a4b0-aa08f3d21325.jpg




The Glutton


Live to eat, laugh and travel.
Inquisitive and enthusiastic.
Values family ties and friendships.
In love with vanilla ice cream.

+ follow | email | instagram | twitter




Instagram








Nuffnang








Recent Posts





Archives







The End of The World

written on Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 10:23 AM ♥



To be honest, all this sayings about how the world is going to end is making me worried.

I don't wanna die so young.
I don't wanna die outside when I'm alone.
I don't wanna be bitten by zombies.

But whether the world is ending, or not, it has made me realised what is close to my heart. Which is my family.

So caught up in the rat race that I am unable to spend time with people who are truly worth my time. My time management sucks. Sometimes I forgot about important dates, sometimes I dismiss simple things.

And so I have been thinking... If the world is ending, I hope that I can be at home with my family watching tv and just enjoying each other's company. I hope we will have loads of food including my fav fatty food like icecream, cakes and steaks.

I hope I will have the chance to say 'I love you' to my parents and brother before we all die.

Labels: , ,



0 comment[s] | back to top






Life is short.
Just eat.