<body>
 photo d080b8b9-2582-4944-a4b0-aa08f3d21325.jpg




The Glutton


Live to eat, laugh and travel.
Inquisitive and enthusiastic.
Values family ties and friendships.
In love with vanilla ice cream.

+ follow | email | instagram | twitter




Instagram








Nuffnang








Recent Posts





Archives







Life of an unemployed

written on Monday, September 2, 2013 @ 10:32 PM ♥



Happy.

Beyond happy.




Was walking home in the rain after a day of shopping and movie and I suddenly feel so blissful. I just couldn't stop smiling to myself. Then the radio happened to be playing a happy Jolin Tsai's song which adds to the mood.

Tonight is so cold and my feet are wet but I feel so warm on the inside.

I found the happy me again.

Working has made me losy quite a bit of myself. I became tired, angsty and emo. I didn't really realised that except a few times when it got quite bad.

I thought that being unemployed and incomeless will make me feel even more emo and lost than I already am... But I was so wrong.

I relish in having the time to do things that I love and not having to chase buses and trains. Time to exercise and watch my korean dramas. Time to write and read. Time to sleep in and roll on my bed.

I hope I will remember this feeling because when the clock strikes 12 tonight, I will officially turn 25.

Happy Birthday Hui Xian! Enjoy life, keep laughing and always look out for that silver lining in the clouds.

Since I'm jobless, this year's gift to myself is a $5 tiny fox head necklace from F21 and a $3.80 Patrick Star PEZ! Simple happy things.



Labels: , , ,



0 comment[s] | back to top






Life is short.
Just eat.